completely custom cruises can be designed for your group
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How Many People Can Champlain Classic Charters Accommodate?
Butter is a 25-foot antique replica of a 1950's style lake boat. With a massive open area complete with comfortable seating and a cocktail table, Butter can fit up to six passengers not including the captain and crew. Bread is a 21 foot Tiara Pursuitmore suitable for water skiing and tubing but equally comfortable accommodates up to 5 passengers.
WHAT SHOULD WE BRING?
There are a few things you may want to bring to make your group as comfortable as possible on the boat. Use this handy checklist to make sure you don't forget anything–but don't worry if you do, we can easily return at any time to grab something you forgot.
- Weather on Lake Champlain can change quickly–bring a windbreaker or additional layers in case you get cold, or it rains
- Wear a swimsuit, or bring one with you to change into using the cabin
- Sun screen
- Hat and/or sunglasses
- Beverages including beer and wine in reasonable quantity, please do not share with captain and deck hand
- IMPORTANT: All children 12 or under are required by law to wear a Personal Flotation Device (PFD) at all times when on board. Bring your own child-sized PFD unless prior arrangements have been made with us.
- Please do not over pack, storage is scarce on board
**Don’t worry if you forget anything, we can easily return to shore and are happy to accommodate.
All Crafts are set up to accommodate Bluetooth music so bring your favorite playlists this is your private charter
To confirm a reservation a 50% deposit is required at time of booking. If you cancel more than 14 days in advance of your trip date, your will receive a full refund less a $50.00 cancellation fee. If you cancel 7-14 days in advance of the trip, we will refund 50% of your deposit. If you cancel less than 7 days in advance, your deposit becomes non-refundable. A 3% charge is added when a credit card is used for payment.