Questions and booking inquiries:
We are frequently on the water, the best way to contact us is via our booking form below. For booking inquiries, simply fill out the form and we will contact you about the details!
BOOK YOUR ADVENTURE on Lake champlain TODAY:
Frequently Asked Questions
how many people can butter carry?
Butter is a 25-foot antique replica of a 1950's style lake boat. With a massive open area complete with comfortable seating and a cocktail table, Butter can fit up to six passengers not including the captain and crew.
What should we bring?
There are a few things you may want to bring to make your group as comfortable as possible on the boat. Use this handy checklist to make sure you don't forget anything–but don't worry if you do, we can easily return at any time to grab something you forgot.
- Weather on Lake Champlain can change quickly–bring a windbreaker or additional layers in case you get cold, or it rains
- Wear a swimsuit, or bring one with you to change into using the cabin
- Sun screen
- Hat and/or sunglasses
- Beverages including beer and wine in reasonable quantity, please do not share with captain and deck hand
- IMPORTANT: All children 12 or under are required by law to wear a Personal Flotation Device (PFD) at all times when on board. Bring your own child-sized PFD unless prior arrangements have been made with us.
- Please do not over pack, storage is scarce on board
what about sea sickness?
We have had great success using a product called MotionEase, even after you start feeling sea sick. If noting works for you, let us know and we will return to the dock immediately and refund your money for the unused portion of the voyage. Don't let a bad experience in the past keep you from enjoying a day on the lake with your group.